My Lovely Friends

Thursday 1 September 2016

Noor Design UK Challenge 22

Hello how are you all?
Well its the 1st of the Month so that means its time for a brand new challenge over at Noor Design UK & this month its a super easy one that lots of you will love....
FLOWERS & LACE
.....see told you lots of you will love it ;-)
So I decided to make a christmas card as Tracy sent me some fabulous Pion papers in my DT pack.........
All links to items used will be at the bottom of the post

I love these images they are fabulous. I placed this on a Scrapiniec Chipboard frame which got a coat of white spray then sprinkled with glitter........christmas means bling, right ;-)

I added Lace Grace but cut in half....the fabulous thing about this lace is you can either keep it wide which looks gorgeous or cut it in half....which then gives you double the amount for the same price........now that sounds good doesnt it ;-)

I used some seam binding from Noor Design UK but put it through the GSD straightners to straighten it.......I like it both ways wrinkly or straight lol. Have you seen the gorgeous droolworthy button in the centre......OMGoodness its so so pretty.
You can also see the sparkle off the glitter on the Scrapiniec frame on this pic a bit.

Of course I decorated inside to compliment the front as always & machine stitched all layers.
The holly leaves I added spots of Glossy Accents to make them look like water droplets. The spots on the Reindeers I made using Gesso.

All of these fabulous products & much MUCH more can be found at Noor Design UK.....go on treat yourself or better still get your partner to treat you ;-)


Thats all from me will be back tomorrow with another DT card.
Hope you all have a great day, take care.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx



1 comment:

Carole Pollard said...

Stunning design those traditional colours look amazing fab card love and hugs Carole x