My Lovely Friends

Tuesday 26 July 2016

Noor Design UK DT Card

Hello everyone. 
I'm here today with a new stamp & some gorgeous new paper......from Noor Design UK.
I have used a new stamp from the Magnolia collection...all links at the bottom of this post.
I have used the super delicious Maja Design Summertime papers......omword I did not want to cut into these & I think its took me a week to recover from it lol, they really are gorgeous & possiby the best collection yet......possibly lol.
I have made an easel card, using the gorgeous reds in the paper.
The stamp is Tilda Working In The Garden from the new Seaside Collection. I have coloured her with distress markers & refills.
The 2 strawberries at the bottom right corner of the image I fussy cut from the Maja Design set.

The strips going across the card top & bottom are the strips at the bottom of each 12x12 sheet.....nothing goes to waste in Maja Design.
The bottom oval I made using the Little Darlings die. I added a starwberry & a little butterfly from Magnolia Doohickey club set 10 which is still available I think.

I cut a tag from the same set & cut the stamp & attatched that. The charm is a new charm Tracy has added to her store along with some fabulous others.
If you can see the white die sticking out behind thats a new die recently added to the store, its the Pierced Swirl Border die & I cut it twice & lay both behind the image.

Added 2 lots of gorgeous lace....well because I couldnt make my mind up which one to use, so I used both ;-) The honeycomb die cut is also from Magnolia club kit 10.
Of course I added gorgeous flowers, glass starwberries & one of my favourite dies, the Marianne Tassels....love these!!!

So Happy Summer from me & hope you have a lovely day, why not make even better by popping over to Noor Design UK & look at all the fantastic goodies Tracy has to offer.......oooh spoilt for choice.

Thanks for stopping by, big hugs
Vicky xxx

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:


3 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Wonderful card this is fabulous those papers are amazing and your design and embellishmnts are perfect just love it love and hugs Carole x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Vicky, I utterly love this delish creation! Those papers, oh my, swoon. I LOVE red gingham, so this has me swooning big time!! Love those sweet berry dies and the glass berries. How gorgeous and lush this all looks put together as you have. You are just a little bit magic hunny. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Eulanda said...

OMG I FREAKIN LOVE YOUR CARD!!!! I just got my papers in the mail today and of course I'm headed out of town this weekend as it's the long weekend. Well I'm leaving early tomorrow but all I want to do is color now and use my papers!!!!! Ha ha ha!! I was wondering if you could tell me what red DI's you used. I have trouble with red for some reason. And you're so funny. Took a week to get over cutting into the paper. YUP I can SO relate!! I still have papers from years ago that have no cuts cuz I couldn't bear it.. LMBO!!! Probably you too! I bought both sizes of the papers tho just cuz of that. At least I'll feel like I have enough to spare when making a card. LOL! I have to say I'm pretty sure it's one of the nicest collections I've seen from Maja myself, although I love anything Maja. Hee hee. Looking forward to hearing from you!! Hugs!!!