My Lovely Friends

Thursday 7 July 2016

New Release at La La Land Crafts.......

Hello everyone, another scheduled post form me today as I'm still on holiday until Monday, fingers crossed Mr Blogger is doing his job right ;-)

Its time for a new release at La La Land Crafts & oh my what a yummy release this one is. There are 3 stamps with sentiments & 4 Dies.....which really are to die for ;-)
The ladies have made FANTASTIC creations over at the LLLC Blog but before you pop on over to see their yumminess I will show you my creation.
This is 'French Frenchie' how darn cute is this pooch.....I love this little fella.
The papers I brought a while ago from Etsy, they are a digital download from Frou Frou, she does fabulous paper designs. Love the pastels on this set & of course perfect Paris Papers for a french pooch ;-)

French Frenchie has been coloured with Distress Markers & Refills.
Colours used are.....
Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain - Dog
Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick, Evergreen Bough - Scarf
I paper pieced the jumper & hat.....he looks fab in his clothes ;-)
 The senitment OOh La La also comes with the stamp.
The new dies are the fabulous Dog Border along the top & middle, the super cute Dog Kennel at the bottom, the Wording 'Woof' & the Paw Prints. When I cut the Paw Prints out I saved the cut outs & made a paw mark next to the image.......save not waste lol.

Pop on over to the blog here to see my uber talented teamies creations.
You can go here to La La Land Crafts to buy these fantastic stamps & Dies.

Thats it from me pop back tomorrow to see another new stamp.

Thanks for stopping by
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx




No comments: