My Lovely Friends

Wednesday 2 July 2014

Boy Wonder

Hi everyone, how are you all doing? I'm here with a super duper quick post today with my DT card for Bunny Zoes, also to tell you I'm now a permanent member of Bunny Zoes woo hoo, yep Nikki was brave enough to ask me to stay.........of course I wasn't going to say no ;0) Thank you Nikki sweetie mmwah.
Today I'm here with a little bit of a CAS creation, yep I'm quite liking CAS cards, dont worry though my foofiness is here to stay as well lol.

Ok so I'm here with a stamp from CC Designs.........
...........this is Pollycraft 'Nipper', isn't he a cutie. I cheated quite a bit with this card, I coloured him with Copics but I paper pieced his T-Shirt, Shorts & even his little Bucket lol. I used the scraps from the papers I used on the card. I fussy cut him out & popped him onto foam pads.

The yummy colourful papers are MME 'Boy Crazy' which are fab & colourful for those hard little boys cards ;0) The 'Boy Wonder' sentiment is also from the pad. I machine sewn all layers of papers. 
All the coloured card & the button are form my stash as is the card blank itself.
You know when you have an idea in your head what your card is gonna look like?.........yeah this turned out NOTHING like that.......really, nothing at all :0(

Items used............

All of the above items are of course from Bunny Zoes, each link will take you directly to each item.
 Also dont forget about the HUGE SUMMER SALE!!!!!!!!! Yes SALE peeps, go on, go shopping & treat yourself.............fill that basket right up & believe me with this awesome sale you can do.
There are also lots of new goodies that Nikki has coming in & some that have already arrived.......
Also 40% off Marianne D, 40% THATS HUGE!! Even I've took advantage of that sale & got a few new dies ;0)
Well go on, what you waiting for...............SHOP!!!!!!!!!!! ;0)

Thats it from me, this is actually scheduled so I'm hoping Mr Blogger doesnt let me down.
I will also be back later with another DT card..........
Tatty bye & squishy hugs Vicky xxx



11 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Vicky. I love the cute image, fabulous colouring and wonderful papers.
Congrats on staying on a permanent member of the DT, that's great news.
big hugs Sue xx

Unknown said...

Hi Vicki,
This is fabulous! I love what you have done with the little boy, never mind cheating, he looks great! Love the fussy cutting too and all your stitching. I know a few little boys who would love this! Emma xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fabukous bright fun card. Doesn't need any more on it with that colourful bp.

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Great boys card
love it
hugs Tamara

Doreen said...

This is beautiful,love the image,fabulous details.xxx

Sheri said...

I know you did a alot of fabulous paoer piecing, but I am in awe of your incredible coloring!! Beautiful work!!!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a delightful creation sweetie. Fab paper piecing.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Chrissy said...

Fantastic colouring and paper piecing Vicky..a gorgeous male card and love the papers and layers..fabulous.
Congrats on your permament DT position..

luv CHRISSYxx

Sandra H said...

Awww such a cute image Vicky your card is so sweet x

Janine - Ellabella said...

Oh my word, this is fabulous!! Your coloring is amazing!

Fabiola said...

super sympa et très mignon, la sobriété te va bien, biz