My Lovely Friends

Sunday 24 February 2013

Candy Winner

Hello all my lovelies, how are you all? Well those darn clocks are running too fast again which now makes me look as though I'm late.......... ;0) I am sorry for being late though, I was showering Natalie & forgot to do the post & schedule it before-hand.

Well its been a canny heck of a week but I wont bore with the drivvle & instead I will just get on with announcing the winner.

Can I first say thank you to all who entered & thank you all sooooooooooo much for all the lovely comments you have left me, you all totally rock!!!!!!!!!  

Ok now for the winner..........drumm roll please.........the winner, drawn by random org is..........


Congratulations sweetie, could you please email me with your address & I will pop these in the post asap.

I wish I could give candy to everyone, wouldn't winning the lottery be wonderful lol. However I will be back with more candy...........I have another small one then my big candy coming soon so keep your eyes peeled.

Thanks again for all the support you give me, I really am such a bad blogger at the mo but hopefully real soon I will have more time to visit you all & hopefully more time to craft................I'm really missing not crafting much :0(
Anyway I will be back with a card tomorrow so until then my lovelies tatty bye & take care
mmwah xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx




8 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Congrats to the lucky winner and thanks for the chance x

KarinsArtScrap said...

Congratulations Kym and thank you Vicky.

greetings karin

mariska said...

Congratulations to the winner.

Hugs mariska

Jayvalikka said...

congratulations! You've won twice today Kym's crafty cards :D

Shazza said...

Congratulations to the winner x

misteejay said...

Congratulations Kym.

Hope you are keeping well Vicky - isn't this year just flying...I can't believe we are almost into March already.

Big hugs

Toni xx

Tiffany said...

Magnifique ( I'm French )

Tiffany said...

Magnifique:) ( I'm French )