My Lovely Friends

Monday 13 December 2010

An Apology To Everyone

Good morning everyone I have no card all I have is an apology. I am soooo sorry for not visiting anyones blogs I have been really poorly so poorly I ended up getting admitted to hospital & didnt get out until Saturday afternoon. I couldn't even do my DT cards which made me feel awful I hate letting people down....thankfully the 3 DT teams I am on are the best in the whole world & they have been so good & so nice....so I want to a HUGE thankyou to all my teamies...'I loves ya & you are the absolute best each & every 1 of you, mmwah'
I quickly came on the internet to apologise to my DTs on Saturday afternoon otherwise thats the only time I've been on the internet, I've just felt too ill. Hubby felt sooo sorry for me & he had brought a ton of stamps for crimbo from Funky Kits & Crafts & Me & gave them to me early....which I have not even inked up :0(
I am hoping to try some crafting today as I'm missing it soooo much I've not done any for a week altho late last night I did manage to colour a gorgeous Mo Manning image in....maybe I could get it on a card today lol.
Anyway I just wanted to say sorry for not been to your blogs I've really missed coming to see you all & once I catch up with my DT commenting I promise to come see you all.
Love you all, you all rock.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

18 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooooooh Vicky, you poor girl!! What on earth was wrong?? And to think I didn't even know!!! I'll mail you XOXOXO Frea

Fleur said...

Sorry to hear you've been so poorly, hope you make a full recovery real quick
Hugz Fleur xXx

cardmaking bird said...

Oh no, sorry to hear you've been so poorly - hope you're feeling better now! There's candy over at my blog, if you want to join in and cheer yourself up!! Hugs, Marie xx

denny said...

awwwwwwww vic well i hope your on the road to recovery my poor little ducky awwww hugs hun u dont owe any apologies hunny things happen babe so dont ever feel guilty although i would be the same lol well hun i really do hope your much better babes xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

angelwhispers said...

Hope you are feeling better Hunny what a shock no wonder your dh gave you your pressies early!!! loads of love and hugs to you and don't worry about the comments we all love you and just want you to get better!!!!

Heidi said...

Dear Vicky you dont need to apologise!
I'm so sorry to read about you being sick. Hope you're better and make a quick recovery. And don't worry about the email sweetie, that can wait:)
Sending you many hugs, Heidi:)

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

oohh no sweet girl!
feel better!!!!
hugs

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Oh my poor Geordie friend, sending you huge hugs hunnie!! You got my number if ya wanna natter...I did miss you around blogland!
Huge hugs Stokie shell xx

An Occasional Genius said...

Vicky, we all understand. You're not letting anyone down you daft thing! Take care, hope you're back to normal(!) soon x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Oh Hunnie I am so sorry to hear you hae been poorly. I thought I hadn't seen you about the past couple of days. Hope you are fighting fit soon.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Debbi said...

I'm so sorry you were in the hospital and have been so sick!! Don't worry about your blog...we'll still be here when you feel up to returning. Just concentrate on getting better!! And kudos to your sweet hubby for buying you stamps.
Feel better soon!
*smiles and get-better hugs*
debbi

angelique (anlou) said...

oh my sweetie
that's not so good
i hope you will recover soon hunni
thanks for letting us know why you was not in blogland
hugs angelique

Lorraine said...

oh huni i do hope your feeling better i have been poorly all night too but not as bad as you so sorry you ended up in hospital and take your time getting back to crafting look after you forst,and bless your hubby letting you have your stamps early you will have so much fun with them all keep warm and well xx

Doreen said...

I am sorry you have been unwell. glad you are feeling better,just don't go over doing it to quickly.xxx

Lizzy said...

OMG duck how awful for you :( I'm so sorry to have heard you've been poorly, hope you'r feeling bit better now tho??????? sending you the biggest
(((((((((((((((((((( HUGZ)))))))))))))))))))))
and wishing you a very speedy recovery.

xx Lizzy xx :)

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Vicky as long as you are OK don't worry about anything else your health is more important than anything, you just take care and get better soon.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Loopylou. said...

sending hugs and squeezes from me and mo hun, take it easy and get well soon xxxxxxx

Michele said...

most important is to be well. take good care. xo