My Lovely Friends

Monday 26 July 2010

EMMA'S DT CALL........

Hi peeps no project to post at the minute, hubby has not took pics yet. This post is about Emma's DT Call. I put a post on here about Emma's shop, there is a link on my side bar for any1 who missed the post, her shop is fab I ordered straight away & BOY!!! is postage fast, absolutely excellent service. Anyway Emma is looking up to start a 'Crafty Emma's Store' Challenge Blog but she needs some teamies. She is looking for 6 people to be on her Design Team, you dont even have to make a project to enter, all you have to do is promote it on your blog & leave your name in Mr Linky.....its as easy as that!!!! Pop on over to Emma's blog to read all the details about her DT Call http://craftyemma.blogspot.com/ if you dont fnacy been on the DT then you must at least go on over to her shop it really is fab & she is adding new stuff all the time.......good prices too & my hubby is a 'Penny Pincher' lol only kidding he's the best. Well I've put my name in Mr Linky, WOW this is the 1st time I've applied for a DT spot but Emma is just fab, she is the 1 who helped with my very 1st challenge at PFP & was my 1st follower & I know she will be excellent to work with. Well my little crafters I will be back later with 2 creations, providing I like the end result of my PFP creation...........hope so!!!! Take care all you lovelies thankyou for taking the time to read this & dont forget to pop over to Emma's, byed-d-bye for now.. Lotsa hugs Vicky xx

No comments: